|
How did this item meet
your expectations?
|
|
|
|
|
Review your recent
purchases
|
Do Not Buy This Product or EVER deal with GOOGLE Shop. This
was by far the worst experience I've ever had with Amazon. The item quality is
poor beyond anything that should be excepted into this country. The right main
speaker went out within the first 5 minutes at normal volume, and even for the
first few minutes I did have all speakers, the quality was so poor it was
unpleasant to listen to.
The GOOGLE shop is beyond unacceptable, bordering on
criminal. When I reported the defective unit, there was no "sorry for the
inconvenience", no "let's try to make this easy", no "we'll
send you an RMA with a shipping return label" no, I have to send this back
with all their shipping restrictions, on my dime (actually $36.42), and after 3
weeks, I still haven't received a refund of any kind. I've since replaced it
with a better unit I purchased at a local store.
I would like to give a lower rating but they don't have one!
They would not accept this. Is this a conspiracy?
No comments:
Post a Comment